VENTRAC 4500Y COMPACT TRACTOR
The Ventrac 4500Y is powered by a 25 HP Kubota engine, model D902, and is geared for high torque and maximum diesel performance. Like all Ventrac tractors, the 4500Y utilizes All Wheel Drive traction to tackle tough terrain and power steering on an articulating and oscillating frame to maintain a light footprint and impressive agility.
Choose from over 30 professional grade Ventrac Mount attachments to transform your Ventrac into a productivity powerhouse. This incredibly rugged and dependable machine is a wise business investment for golf courses, schools and universities, parks, street maintenance departments, commercial mowing services, contractors, wineries, farms, property owner associations, estate homes and anyone needing ONE machine to do it all.
Standard Features of the Ventrac 4500Y include :
- Enclosed Muffler
- Enhanced Weight Transfer System
- Pre-Wired Plug and Play Wire Harness
- Fold-Down ROPS- standard
- Premium Comfort Seat- standard
- Advanced Electronic Instrument Panel
- 6 Function Warning Gauge and Alarm
- Conveniently Located PTO Belt Tensioner
- Onboard Diagnostic System
- Sealed Electrical System
- Thermostat Controlled Oil Cooler
- Battery Disconnect Switch
- Automotive Style Parking Brake
- Universal PTO Switch
- Enhanced SDLA Operator Controls
Compare all the 4500 models to find which one is best for you.
Overview of the basic operation for a Ventrac 4500 Tractor. Always read and understand Operator's Manual before operating a Ventrac tractor.