When 3 x MT 200 Verticut heads are mounted at the MFrame 319, we get a verticut machine behind the tractor. All heads are mechanically driven and can follow the undulations and contours individually. The machine can be used for a shallow cut (verticut) or a deeper cut (scarifying).
The MT 200 Verticut head for Behind the Tractor head is a heavy duty head with the following specifications:
– Easy depth adjustment by hand (no tools required).
– At the front side a support roller, at the rear support wheels.
– Standard we have mounted carbide tipped 2 mm thick cutting blades.
– The standard disk spacing is 30 mm.
– The blades counter rotate, because this works much more effective.
– The blade rotation direction can be changed by turning over the gearboxes.
– The drive at the side of the MT ‘head’ is a Heavy Duty tooth belt.
– The head is maintenance free (just need cleaning).
– Working depth 0-25 mm 0- 1”.
– The weight is 55 kg = 110 lbs per head.